Molding & Assembly of a Multi-Component Trigger for a Sporting Goods Application
A client in the sporting goods (ammo reloading) industry approached CNR Group, LLC to mold and assemble components for a primer loading mechanism. CNR Group molds 9 different plastic components that go into this assembly; the assembly also has two different types of springs and screws. Specially printed boxes are also constructed and the finished assemblies, along with instruction sheets on its use, are put into the box. The finished units are shipped to our customer complete and ready to be shipped to the end-user.
To learn more about this molding project, see the details below. For more information about our other services, please contact CNR Group.
Multi-Component Trigger Specifications
- Product Name
- Safety Prime
- Product Description
- This safety prime is used in a sporting goods application.
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
- Multi component (family) injection molding, assembly and packaging.
- Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
- Parts were molded on a Sumitomo SE100DUZ, 110 ton fully electric injection molding machine and a Sumitomo SE75DUZ, 80 ton fully electric injection molding machine.
- Overall Part Dimensions
- Multiple sizes of parts molded as a family
- Tightest Tolerances
- Material Used
- Nylon and Tritan Copolyester
- Clear, Black and White
- In process Testing/Inspection Performed
- Dimensional Inspection per established Control Plan as well as finished assembly testing for function.
- Estimated Part Weight
- Multiple part weights
- Industry for Use
- Sporting Goods (Ammo reloading)
- 35,000+ Annually
- Delivery Location
- Standards Met
- Customer supplied print, 2D CAD Drawing