WE ARE NIMBLE, FLEXIBLE AND CREATIVE
OUR CERTIFIED PROMOLDERS USE SCIENTIFIC MOLDING TECHNIQUES FOR ROBUST PROCESSES
CNR GROUP is a small, family owned and operated business focused on quality and service. Our strengths include the ability to be flexible, to react rapidly, and to be responsive to our customers.
We run late model, all electric Sumitomo and Nissei injection molding machines from 50 to 200 ton. As a customer, you will have an opportunity to talk directly to the owner and get things done faster.
With two Gold Level Certified Promolders using Scientific Molding principals on staff your project is assured success. Our quality system conforms to ISO 9001:2000 and we are driven by lean principals and continuous improvement. Markets served include Medical, Electronics, Agricultural, Dental, Sporting Goods and Industrial.
- Overmolding of Nylon Roller Hinge for an Industrial Application
- Injection Molding of a Plastic Bag Slider for the Food Industry
- Injection Molding of a Plastic Tray for a Sporting Goods Application
- Molding of a Hinge Lid Assembly for a Food Service Application
- Molding & Assembly of a Multi-Component Trigger for a Sporting Goods Application
- Custom Micro-Molded Parts for the Automotive Industry